For this edition, the Organizing Committee of RFID-TA 2023 is happy to announce that a Best Student Paper Competition will be organized.
Eligibility: The eligible candidates for this award must satisfy the following requirements:
- Be young students aged no more than thirty as of September 4, 2023.
- Fill and sign the Participation Form downloadable here and upload it on CMS in the field named “Candidature Best Student Paper Award Competition”, just below the field dedicated to the uploading of the final manuscript. It requires less than one minute. In any case, the deadline is July 15, 2023.
- Present their paper (in person) at IEEE RFID-TA 2023, both orally and in a dedicated Poster Session. The PDF of the poster (A0 format or smaller) must be uploaded on CMS as well on the field “Poster for Best Student Paper Competition”. The deadline for uploading the poster is August 25, 2023.
Criteria: the IEEE RFID-TA 2023 Organizing Committee establishes the IEEE RFID-TA 2023 Best Student Paper Award to recognize the young students who present at the conference the most interesting paper in terms of content and impact on RFID topics. In selecting the awardee, other factors considered are originality, clarity, and presentation. Interested students are encouraged to apply after carefully reviewing the following information to ensure their eligibility and ability to comply with application requirements and deadlines.
Administration: the award will be administered by the RFID-TA 2023 Organizing Committee.
Award announcement: the winner of the Best Student Paper Award will be announced during the Closing Ceremony on Wednesday, September 6, 2023.
Publicity: the winners of the IEEE RFID-TA 2023 awards will be acknowledged on IEEE Xplore on a special page entitled: “Winners of the IEEE RFID-TA 2023 Awards”
For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
IEEE RFID-TA 2023 Best Student Paper Award – Poster Session
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES
- Poster Session: The schedule of the Best Student Paper Award poster session will be available on July 28, 2023. We recommend each candidate to be present during the Poster Session (in presence) to interact with poster session attendees.
- Poster Title, Content, and authors list: the poster title must coincide with the related paper title, as the author list. The poster’s content must be strictly related to the presented paper but may present some updated content too.
- Judging: An expert vote will be tallied from a panel of judges that will examine each poster during the official poster session time. The Best Student Paper Award will be assigned based on this judgment. The poster session does not replace the oral presentation. Best Student Paper Award candidates must attend the poster session and give the oral presentation.